- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintaining and repairing mechanical parts of pumps, cranes, compressors, ditch diggers, automobiles, trucks, tractors, pipe laying machines, and similar equipment used in constructing pipelines, transporting oil and other fluids, and in related oil field and construction or airport maintenance activities: Inspects defective equipment in shop or field to determine extent of wear or damage.
- Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- May contract repair work.
- May arrange for sale or purchase of equipment.
- May travel to work sites to supervise and coordinate activities of workers and be designated Traveling-Maintenance Supervisor.
- May supervise workers engaged in repairing company-owned railroad cars.