Job DescriptionSales Coordinator
Location – Dunstable
Salary – upto £18,000 + bonus + additional benefits INCLUDING excellent training & development
Are you an enthusiastic, commercially aware individual?
Do you want to work for a business that will offer genuine career progression?
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s leading business’ in its industry?
Then this role could be for you…
One of the UK’s largest suppliers of building materials is recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join their internal sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, ambitious company and progress their career
Full training provided & excellent potential for career progression within 6-12 months
- Respond to inbound / outbound calls – related to quoting, tendering, suppliers and transport
- Following up with quoted customers to close sales
- Support external sales reps with client management
- Build and Maintain key business relationships to maximise profit margins
- Work effectively as part of an internal sales team
- Good level of education (GCSE’s A-C)
- A good telephone manner
- High levels of enthusiasm and dedication
- A willingness to learn and develop themselves
- Upto £18,000 salary
- Extra benefits
- Career growth and development
Sales, internal sales, external sales, sales coordinator, customer service, telephone, confidence, enthusiasm , proactive, building materials, career progression