Job DescriptionJob Description:
The Coiled Tubing Supervisor is responsible for organizing, overseeing, and performing all types of coil tubing jobs
- Provide support to crew and clients at wellsite.
- Plan operations and ensure materials are rigged up, tested, and ready to perform the job.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive job reports.
- Manage storage and inventories of supplies and fixed assets on the rig.
- Maintain communication with client wellsite representative, rig crew, and field support staff.
- Participate in knowledge sharing.
- Ensure all reporting requirements are completed on schedule.
- Follows up on service quality events with operations management team and ensure incident reports are closed with clients.
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with service quality, health, safety, and IT standards.