As the Project Manager, you will develop project deliverables for various process and utility projects.
Activities include (indicative list):
- Perform tasks as directed by Client Capital Projects lead on site
- Ability to work on complex, multi-faceted projects independently and take accountability for ensuring delivery
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders to meet their requirements (e.g. Production, Engineering, EHS)
- Producing project proposals, feasibility studies, concept design and cost estimates for approval
- Approval of work scopes, job packs, commissioning procedures etc
- Supervision of multi-discipline design/engineering teams and contractors
- Establishing and maintaining detailed project plans
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems.
- Project reporting on cost and schedule adherence
- Bid evaluations and vendor liaison
- Ensure full compliance with Clients processes and procedures
- Engineer discipline degree qualification, with > 10years experience on process/ pharmaceutical industry.
- Individual will have executed previous technical projects on a process/ pharmaceutical site before.
- Individual will have experience of regulatory requirements for delivering in pharmaceutical projects e.g. GMP
- Advanced user skills in MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Great organisational skills
- Confident decision-making ability