As the Project Engineer, you will develop project deliverables for various process and utility projects.
Activities include (indicative list):
- Contribute to the development of project scopes and project plans.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems.
- Gather data, update project plans and generate project progress reports on behalf of the project manager.
- Maintain project documentation
- Producing estimates, proposals, bids or tenders
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders to meet their requirements (e.g. Production, Engineering, EHS)
- HND/HNC or degree level in an engineering subject.
- Engineering Projects and Project Management experience
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Great organisational skills
- Confident decision-making ability