Job DescriptionMAIN FUNCTIONS:
- The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will perform or coordinate effort for cost estimate preparation, estimating oversight and quality assurance reviews for Company operated and Other Builder Operator estimates for all Gate and Funding milestones.
- The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will also prepare Check Estimates and Schedules to compare with Operated by Others (OBO) Operator-prepared submittals. Also this person will participate in estimate / Schedule assessments (verification of project cost & schedule bases).
- Expected to participate in Estimating Group process efficiency tools and quality assurance review process improvements.
- Assist Estimating Group Supervisor with analysis and planning for Cost and Schedule Development (C&SD) Estimate / Schedule staffing requirements
- Provide input for personnel performance appraisal for cost and schedule practitioners as requested
- Assist Area Supervisors with updates of weekly Status Report and project status summary reports
- Promote and facilitate effective communication, teamwork, and alignment among Cost & Schedule Development personnel and others
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Position is open to fresh graduates.
- Skills to negotiate and broker successful solutions between Internal Coordination parties above.
- Basic level proficiency in Cost Estimating, Project Planning and Project Controls.
- Strong Influencing, consulting, mentoring, analytical, and computing skills - Adaptability to changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Eligible to work in Singapore without sponsorship.