- Bachelor of Engineering in related field
- Minimum 10 to 15 years hands on experience maintenance in relevant field
- Supervises Electrical service manpower, plans, follows up, coordinates works and ensures implementation of quality management system. Key Accountability Supervises and evaluates Electrical manpower.
- Plans, follows up, and ensures implementation of MMS and quality management system. Evaluates electrical equipment and systems performance and takes necessary actions.
- Conducts general inspections to insure quality and sites readiness Analyses performance for Electrical services and produces reports to his superiors.
- Plans repairs, overhauls of Electrical equipment and systems. Supports subordinates in developing their competences.
- Manages spare parts and consumable materials. Ensure client complaints are resolved properly.
- Coordinates and follows up new Electrical equipment installation and commissioning. Performs other job related duties.
- Supervise three to seven Electrical foremen.
- Job Location Mumbai
|Job Title:||Superintendent- Electrical|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Poojary|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 12:06|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
£3000 - £3200 per month
Saint Louis, United States
$105000 - $125000 per annum
Delaware, United States
New Orleans, United States
Torrance, United States