P E System Analyst I
|Job Title:||P E System Analyst I|
|Location:||Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia|
|Contact Name:||Sajjad Ali|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 13:58|
• Initiate and lead GIS and related projects.
• Implement and maintain best practices guides for managing GIS business processes.
• Improve GIS data management, security and performance.
• Review adopted GIS technologies and benchmark potential alternative technologies.
• Optimize and support GIS environment arability and scalability.
RESD GIS team supports a large user base in Upstream with more focus on wide range of GIS and Remote sensing solutions. Moreover, Geospatial analysis has gained an increasing importance over the past few years and has become an essential factor in many Upstream workflows and business processes. As, Upstream users’ new focus is on sophisticated geo-processing and geo-analytics services , informed decision making and risk analysis, hence new IR4.0 solutions are mandatory to address current and future Upstream business challenges and needs. This involves advanced visualization, analytics and high-computing GIS-based applications.
Also this new SMP requisition will be a replacement for SMP GIS developer who will leave by end of July this year.
Candidate should have at least the following skills in GIS
ARC GIS Desktop
ARC GIS Server
College Degree in Computer Science or engineering
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's