Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 3+ year contract assignment
- Assist in the delivery of a cost effective and optimized design of the facilities (UFR, SPS, and Topside) that meets the requirement of the project in terms of safety, reliability, operability and maintainability for a 25 year design life.
- Provide rotating equipment engineering expertise and ensure consistency of design, execution planning and operational aspects of the mechanical discipline.
- Manage interfaces between disciplines including SPS and URF packages.
- Manage the Mechanical Engineering activities during the Project FEED and Detailed Engineering phase
- External - Engineering contractors
- Internal (Project) - Field Operations, Package managers (SPS, UFR, FPU), Project Engineers
- Internal (Company) - Technical entities from headquarters
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering (M.S. preferred)
- 10+ years of experience working for consulting engineers or Oil & Gas exploration/production companies
- Texas PE Registration is preferred
- 10+ years of rotating equipment experience
- FPU experience is required
- Detailed experience with offshore facility generator sets
- Firsthand knowledge of Floating facilities
- Firsthand knowledge of safe working practices on offshore construction projects
- Firsthand knowledge of GOM Deep Water Developments