NES GT is working with a first class electrical contractor, with project award to construct a 140MW Solar Farm we are now looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager.
Reporting to the COO, the Project Manager will take project ownership and provide input at a senior level, to carry the workload and be involved in the full project cycle of this new solar farm. Given the nature of the business, this role will have a heavy stakeholder management process, ensuring the briefs of all key parties are met whilst taking an active role in ongoing report writing and updates around the projects.
Duties shall generally include:
- Deliver technical, project management, cost and planning activities
- Coordinate project planning, programming, scheduling and budget management
- Assist in defining project specifications and engineering layout of the of the plant, ensuring conformity with specifications and plans, and with laws, regulations and safety standards on the site
- Provide advice on engineering and installation methods and procedures on site to achieve project requirements
- Manage relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Manage the projects OHS interests
- Keep up to speed with the latest technology and regulatory changes.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to self-regulate and maintain a self-sufficient approach to work of this nature and deliver on the needs of the business.
- Ability to take the initiative and make decisions as well as learn under a rapidly transitioning regulatory market.
- Ability to handle a diverse and complex number of projects at the same time with effective management of priorities versus available resources.
- Available to work on a FIFO 3:1 basis from Perth.
This role offers full time employment with a truly developing contract. You’ll be offered a leading base salary plus super and uplift.
Please contact Lee Plant on 08 9426 7400 or press apply now to submit an application.