Job DescriptionData Analyst – Permanent – Basingstoke
Essential:- Strong Excel knowledge. Experience of managing multiple stakeholders. Dealing with Venders and clients and managaging the data. Previous project management experience. Experience working with databases (SQL Server or MySQL) would be preferable. Experience using Oracle or SAP would be preferable. Demonstrate a strong awareness of GDPR, PECR, Ethics and Compliance regulations
Data Analyst Role Specification:-
- Validation of weekly/daily/hourly data sources mostly around stock, sales and invoicing.
- Daily analysis of reporting completeness.
- Liaising with external customers and their agents to answer coherence queries, following them through to resolution.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Vendor Reporting portal, administering new and existing reports.
- Ability to foresee and proactively identify issues along with building resolution plans to mitigate.
- Work with our internal Vendor Bid team to answer data queries.
- Produce reports to analyse data capture completion and accuracy.
- High attention to detail.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers
- Proactive and well organized.
- Able to work with large datasets and confident in the use of Excel’s tools to mass identify or manipulate data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of GDPR, PECR, Ethics and Compliance regulations.
• Previous Channel management experience would be preferable.
• Strong Excel knowledge.
• Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
• Previous project management experience
• Experience working with databases (SQL Server or MySQL) would be preferable.
• Experience using Oracle or SAP would be preferable.
• Mathematics A Level preferable (minimum GCSE C Grade or above).
Data Analyst – Permanent – Basingstoke
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK