Job DescriptionThe Project Delivery Engineer is responsible for safe and TQ delivery from DG3/end Concept Select through Engineering/ Execution/Handover for Capital Projects in their portfolio. These Projects include central facilities and any facilities improvement projects. The position involves Brownfield facilities improvements and greenfield facilities projects.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Deliver a programme of continuous improvement to drive top quartile cost and GOAL ZERO safety performance.
- Accountable for HSE, cost, schedule, quality performance/ reporting with drive to TQ projects post DG3/Concept Select for projects.
- Responsible for applying Continuous Improvement ways of working.
- Accountable for Fit-for-Purpose application of Project Delivery Roadmap to projects.
- Influence and coordinate with Concept Engineers prior to finalizing concepts.
- Develop accurate capital estimates and forecasts for post DG3/Concept Select projects, including quarterly LE submissions.
- Responsible for project execution contracting strategies.
- Responsible for development of Project Execution Plans for each project if needed.
- Responsible for on-time engineering deliverables, procured materials and equipment to sites.
- Responsible for TQ project delivery to Operations.
- B.S. Degree: Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering and 5 years equivalent experience in project engineering or discipline engineering.
- Track record of delivery as leader in project engineering on safety and cost/schedule.
- Preferably have project engineering experience in Unconventionals.
- Ability to foresee risks and work effectively with Wells and Operations organizations.
- Desire to drive TQ performance across the portfolio.
- Level 1 Project Engineering SPA accreditation is an advantage.