Job DescriptionPiping Supervisor
A leading EPC contractor is currently looking for Piping Supervisor. This role will be on 8 weeks on 2 weeks off based in Duqm, Oman.
- Lead and direct the piping installation team at site for the installation of GRP / HDPE/PVC /SS /CS piping as per drawings & Procedures
- Ensure that piping team are working within the discipline and adhere strictly to the latest project drawings, specifications, procedures, Standards and site Instructions
- Develop & Implement Method statement as necessary for piping installation (For desalination plant), Adhere to site HSE & Quality policies. Participates in and oversees the installation and repair of piping systems. This requires a full understanding of the project plans and specifications and an ability to use all relevant tools and equipment.
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools applicable to the particular discipline and area of work
- Work with the contractor's staff, Planning Engineers, and the Construction Engineer. Develop detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule
- Monitor the discipline, work and attendance piping staff in their defined work area. Raise the request for purchase of piping / tools as per site requirement. Organise the materials as required for installation. Forecast manpower requirements to management
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring both the safety of their crew and the environment. It is up to them to make sure that specifications are in accordance with safety procedures and regulations, and that the work area follows all safety guidelines as well.
- Report site progress on regular basis.
Diploma in Mechanical
Lifting Certification from competent authority
- Housing & Food provided by company
- 18 months duration