Job DescriptionPosition Description:
Maintenance Planner II (GC-11)
- RT Refinery is seeking experienced Maintenance Planner to work under RT Refinery Inspection Section. The candidate will work with a team of inspectors, engineers, Unit supervisors who are handling all RTR inspection activities. Thus, the candidate is expected to:
- Plans, estimates and schedules maintenance work in an Inspection related business areas.
- You must have an intensive knowledge and experience related to maintenance planning activities through SAP Plant maintenance (PRC) and related transactions to Plant Maintenance such as Notification system, work order planning process, scheduling, time confirmation, functional location and equipment, etc.
- Utilizes corporate maintenance computer programs and databases such as SAP to provide management information in a timely, efficient manner.
- Assists Maintenance Planner I in planning the work of the Division, analyzing maintenance performance and providing recommendations for corrective action.
- Coordinates stepped work with outside organizations, e.g., work order jobs stepped to the Shops to perform. Analyze and prepare organization daily/weekly schedules.
- Familiar with all Saudi Aramco related codes and Standards.
- Perform field checks of existing system and update in SAIF as needed.
- Prepare necessary Inspection related SFC/MFC contracts.
- You must have excellence knowledge and experience related maintenance KPIs such as MTBF, Backlog, schedule compliance, planning effectiveness, right mix, reactive index, equipment availability, cost index and others.
- You should be able to identify all materials, special tools, equipment, and special preparations required for each job step.
BS degree in Technical discipline with more than 11 of experience in design and layout of Oil/Gas processing facilities