Job DescriptionRequirements :
Diploma in Technical discipline with more than 12 years of experience in design and layout of Oil/Gas processing facilities
- Candidate will responsible of all RTR Isometric drawings (initiating, verifying and modification). Have general working knowledge of piping and equipment in refining units sufficient to recognize and create OSI isometric drawings. Familiar with safety related policies in refineries and comfortable with that working environment when outside work is needed.
- Draw quick field sketches of piping and equipment and returning to the office to turn those field notes into an accurate and usable OSI isometric drawings using the Microstation Bentley Software.
- Perform field checks of existing drawings and modifying as needed.
- 60% of the Work time is on field.
- Leadership qualities and the ability to train others. knowledge of the theoretical and practical aspects of layout and construction drawing preparation. Thorough knowledge of the Saudi Aramco Drafting Manual and related Saudi Aramco Engineering Practices (AEP's)