Job DescriptionTurnaround Execution Coordinator
Location: Baton Rouge
Provide leadership to insure execution of job scope is done in a safe, environmentally sound and cost effective manner to support the long term reliability of the refinery.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with Operations Turnaround Coordinator to validate value added, detailed job scopes.
- Ensure plans incorporate all learnings and archived plans from previous turnarounds.
- Utilize job scopes, subject matter experts, technical literature, equipment drawings, field visits, job safety aids, safety standards, etc. to develop detailed, safe, efficient job plans.
- Prepare job packages per a defined, detailed operating discipline utilizing SAP to sequence the jobs and order the materials.
- Complete a rigorous planning certification process, and as experience allows mentor other planners.
- Collaborate with the scheduler, project teams when relevant, Operations Turnaround Coordinator, and other applicable SMEs to develop a value creating integrated schedule.
- Collaborate with the scheduler and cost controller to develop a value creating labor resource plan.
- Procure labor, managed services, and materials per defined labor and material selection processes.
- Set up service level agreement meetings with service providers and perform pre walk through exercises / dress rehearsals.
- Direct work activity in pre-work, execution, and post-work. Drive safety and productivity performance, remove barriers as needed, update schedules, and approve labor charges.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a chemical or refining manufacturing facility.
- 10+ years’ experience in and understanding of the flow of maintenance work in various crafts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word and Excel, and have the ability to learn new systems quickly. Ability to work flexible schedules including weekends and nights as needed.
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
- A self-starter who can identify, prioritize, and accomplish.
- Ability to collaborate, negotiate, and facilitate decision making in high stress turnaround environment
- Have strong multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills - inspire others and lead them through influence.
- Maintenance craft experience or exposure to maintenance
- work in a refining or petrochemical environment.
- Experience in planning jobs in SAP.
- Piping and Fixed Equipment experience, Fixed equipment