Job DescriptionJob Title – Supply Chain Manager
Location – Houston, TX
Employee Type - Permanent
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas industry. Our client owns and operates the world’s largest fleet of FPSOs and is in need of a Supply Chain Support Manager to join their team in Houston, TX.
The Supply Chain Support Manager responsible for developing and maintaining the team skill sets. You are responsible for allocating resources to ensure that supply chain activities are completed as per schedule, quality and safety requirements.
- Develop a staffing plan by coordinating with the project / operations management to define the manpower requirements and provide qualified resources
- Manage staffing plan to suit current and future workload needs and proactively resolve any resource gaps through effective networking with other departments, other location’s or third party sub-contractors whenever necessary;
- Ensure proper lines of communication for resources alignment and project /operations priorities
- Explain and enforce all Working Procedures related to procurement, package management, expediting, inspection, logistics and material control
- Cascade and explain all deliverables provided by Strategic Sourcing and get them implemented at best (Group Framework Agreements (GFA), Approved Vendor Lists, benchmark, market analysis, vendor action plans …)
- Apply all relevant Company Ethics and Compliance procedures (e.g. anticorruption, bribery)
- Apply all relevant Quality & Regulatory Management procedures
- Supervise the procedures and ensure compliance to international and local regulations
- Travel internationally up to 30% - 40%
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree from University or Engineering or Commercial School
- Experienced professional with 10 years previous relevant experience in offshore or marine / petrochemical procurement and solid product knowledge
- At least 3 years of Supply Chain management experience
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a global offshore company. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package including matching 401K, PTO, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Ashlee Vann.