Job DescriptionNetwork Operations Lead
A leading oil and gas operating company is currently looking for Network Operations Lead to be based in Muscat with trips to site on a 6/12 month contract bases.
- Responsible for the delivery of all network related projects; such as but not limited to UFNM, IP6V, Site of the Future, etc.
- Coordinate and ensure delivery of adhoc requirements from the business - These include but not limited to rigs, WTUs, offices, camps, etc.
- Coordinate all change management activities related to the Oman telecoms / networks infrastructures.
- Coordinate and ensure alignment between major projects and OCT in delivery or operating of both Muscat and site Networks.
- Accountable for all networks related HSSE matters such as CoWs and addressing all HSSE actions as a result of observation, incident or periodic inspections
- Acting as the local point of contact / escalation for the business for network issues and other activity.
- Acting as the local interface for Telecoms Service Providers and Maintenance Contractors in support of central teams
- providing input to central teams on local regulation and compliance. (incl. OMS, ETPs, IT&S Architecture, Digital Security, etc.).
- Coordination and seeking approvals from Telecoms Regulatory Authorities
- Solid Experience across networking and telecoms
- Previously worked for an oil and gas upstream environment
- Experience in Project manager IT network and telecom project
- Pervious GCC experience
- Oil and gas operator experience a benefit but not essential
- Working for global oil and gas operator
- 6/12 month contract
- Lucrative day rate + Flights and Accommodation