Job DescriptionMy client, a large Pharmaceutical manufacturer, is looking for an experienced Project Manager / Engineering Manager for a business critical reliability contract.
They are currently working on a number of upgrade projects on their machinery and production lines across 4 manufacturing sites.
Duties will include -
- Providing an in depth report on machinery and spare parts currently on site
- Creating a planned maintenance schedule and critical spare parts schedule
- Implementing new maintenance processes and procedures
- Continuous improvement projects
Skills and experience required -
- HNC/HND in an Engineering discipline
- Previous experience as an Engineering Manager / Maintenance Manager / Project Manager
- Experience working in a GMP environment - Pharmaceuticals, food, medical devices, beverages