Job DescriptionA leading oil and gas operator are looking for a Systems & Support that specialises in SAP to join their team in Paris.
The Job holder will participate in the operations of C&P by performing the following activities:
- Provide assistance and ensure training on the use of C&P tools for the supply chain in all the entities
- Support users and answer to any question related to C&P Tools for the supply chain
- Act as the representative for SAP tools (i.e. lead users, key users, etc…)
- Assist in any questions, maintenance actions and tools evolution needs in Procurement, Contracts
in respect of general rules and procedures defined and in coherence with other already
existing/under implementation SAP Modules.
- Advise and assist in defining solutions and developments related to C&P tools (SAP, Ariba, Supplier
- Specify the requirements with regard to the system versatility and upgradeability, with regard to local
requirements, in cooperation with the SAP coordination team
- Contribute to the development and evolution of C&P tools
- To ensure the consistency of the evolution of C&P tools with the needs of C&P
Experience in C&P competencies
Advanced level in SPM technical Competencies required
C&P tools advanced certification required
Diploma: Master - Engineer
Professional experience: 5 years experience in the O&G industry
Please note only applicants eligble to work in the EU will be considered for this role.