Job DescriptionNES Global Talent has partnered with international Oil and Gas majors to source the top talent available in the Australian and International market. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Queensland’s Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase as such we are now seeking an experienced technical Senior Reservoir Engineer to fulfil a 24 month contract position in Brisbane.
The main purpose of the Senior Reservoir Engineer is to provide senior leadership in subsurface dynamic reservoir performance characterisation for CSG reservoirs, ensuring all reservoir uncertainties are identified and incorporated into forward appraisal and development plans.
In addition to this the Senior Reservoir Engineer will:
- Be responsible for senior reservoir engineering support in respect of identification, prioritisation and execution of subsurface related WRFM activities, balancing ‘Gas Today’ versus ‘Gas Next Month / Next Year’
• Apply reservoir engineering expertise and professional judgment in devising and leading projects and studies
• Prepare reservoir engineering inputs and conduct well, reservoir and facility reviews
• Responsible for reservoir history matching activities as inputs into ST and MT production forecasts, ensuring the feedback loop into static model is followed and uncertainties are honoured
• Support delivery of reservoir engineering elements of the field development plan and support delivery of area subsurface reservoir engineering workstreams ensuring functional/technical consistency across teams.
• Ensure all own evaluations are documented and related data are handled in accordance with relevant technical standards
• Responsible for identification, development, application and improvement of subsurface workflows
• Influencing and responsible for defining subsurface data acquisition programmes and integration of production surveillance data into full field CSG simulation models
• Present completed analysis and recommendations at peer reviews, peer assists and functional reviews as part of the value assurance framework
Along with this your professionalism and leadership qualities will enable effective communication with the team ensuring cohesion and commitment to organizational processes and safe work practices.
In return for your commitment you will be offered excellent day rate commencing for 24 month contract term along with the opportunity to establish yourself with an international expert.
Should your skills and ability fulfil the above please ‘Apply Now’. To speak confidentially please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0408 185 808.