Job DescriptionConstruction Manager – Civil
A Operator company they are currently looking for a number of Construction Manager for 18 month contract. The role will be field based and will be on a 6 weeks on 2 weeks off bases in Oman.
- Oversee construction activities carried out by the main contractor and all sub-contractors and ensure best practice is implemented on the construction sites.
- Ensure Security Contractor equipment and procedure comply with safety regulations.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction technique.
- Monitor progress report from Security Contractor and notify Project Manager of any remedial action required.
- Oversee all project related onsite and offsite constructions to ensure compliance with specifications and safety regulations.
- Minimum twelve (15) years of experience on civil engineering projects, including seven (7) years Regional experience and five (5) years’ experience as a construction manager.
- Excellent Communication and leadership skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Construction management principles
- Well-developed project management skills.
- Working for leading oilfield services company
- 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off
- Only paid when on site