Job DescriptionMechanical Project Engineer – Central Belt
NES Global Talent is currently recruiting for an urgent Mechanical Project Engineer position on a contract basis located in the Central Belt area in Scotland. This is a long term site based opportunity for the successful contractor to work with a large engineering company.
Our client is looking for a candidate who can work independently and would like someone who has experience of working in this industry or similar before.
- Complete FEED Studies for various projects, including project estimating and planning
- Definition and specification of Mechanical Equipment. i.e Vessels/Tanks. Pump, Filter/Dryers etc
- Procurement via Client System of Mechanical equipment, expediting deliveries
- Liaison with on-site and off-site designers for design of layouts, Piping Design, Carry out Design reviews.
- Management of Construction Contractors to ensure working as per design intent, and mechanical install as per design
- Commissioning Support
- Liaison with other on-site discipline design leads in other disciplines for support on your projects or for you to provide support to them in their projects.
- Financial Management of Mechanical aspects of project
- As-Builts, documentation close and financial closure