Job DescriptionNot less than 8-10 years of experience as a Country Manager.
Experience in oil & gas (petroleum) companies is mandatory.
Experience in gulf countries is a must.
Business Development experience and management skills are mandatory.
Experience in Saudi Arabia with Aramco is extremely preferable.
Drilling experience is really preferable.
Candidates with Petroleum Engineering background are preferable.
- Similar experience managing organization with business volume of at least 100 M$, preferred up to 250 M$.
- Strong understanding of business and commercial aspects with proven record in enhancing the organization overall financial performance.
- Good understanding if the ME Oil and Gas market dynamics and changes with strong ability to form a business strategy that secures existing market share and enables future growth.
- Good understanding of Aramco business dynamics with good ability to present a good company image and positioning with excellent client management skills.
- High capability to lead and enhance organization performance and align the multiple functions ( Operations Offshore/Onshore, HSE, Finance, SC, R&M, HR, S&BD) towards corporate objectives.
- Develop a healthy work environment and create programs to build strong and qualified future leaders and managers.
- High focus on promoting a safety culture that enables operations performance that always meet and exceed Aramco standards.
- Good capabilities in understanding market changes and building proactive scenarios for business continuity and stability.
- Working place shall be Khobar/KSA.
- Saudi nationals are preferred but not a must.