Job DescriptionNES Global Talent are partnering with a major Chemical manufacturer in the Hull area.
As part of the client team, you will carry out the function of a Project Quantity Surveyor on a large scale project for a minimum of 18 months.
As Project Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Cost planning and commercial management during the entire life cycle of the project from inception to completion
- Value engineering
- Risk Management and calculation
- Procurement advice and assistance during the tendering procedures
- Commercial Management and Contract Administration
- Assistance in dispute resolution
- Asset Capitalisation
- Interim payment assessment
- Cost Management process
- Claim the extra cost of the design variation