Job DescriptionNES Global Talent are currently partnered with a major Chemical manufacturer to search for a Qauntity Surveyor on Engineering Maintanance Projects.
As Quantity Surveyor you will also be involved in minor projects and turnarounds on the site.
You will have the following responsibilties:
- Reviewing tender enquiries and tender analysis for projects
- Negotiating new projects and fixed price premiums which are cost effective
- Organising and chairing pre-award meetings with new sub-contractors
- Subcontract purchasing and monitoring of packages on site
- Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs.
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts.
- Coordination of work
- Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues.
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payments.