Job DescriptionA TAX FREE Contractual opportunity for you with a Qatar based Oil & Gas Operator
Skill: Head of Contracts
Duration: 2 years
5/6 days per week, 8/10 hours per day.
Travel Days unpaid
Leave Schedule30 Calendar Days every 1 year OR 12 weeks / 2 weeks
Visa Status –Provided by NES
Medical Insurance provided to you.
Expenses with regard to the family and education is not paid
Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
Any days not worked not paid
- Preferred Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years’ experience in contract formulation activities, systems and processes across a broad range of Contracts coupled with a working knowledge of engineering and or services/consultancy practices in oil and gas industry.
- Preferred 10 years of experience in the area of contracting related to EPC contracts.
- Preferred 5 experiences as a contracts lead.
- Provide contracts engineering support to Topsides and Pipeline Manager on Offshore EPCI contract scope.
- Responsible for daily management of Offshore Topsides and Pipeline EPCI contracts.
- Provide contractual strategy advice to the Project Management Team in particular to the Topsides and Pipeline Manager and to the Offshore Contract Lead with respect to change order, variations and claims on the Topsides and Pipeline EPIC package
- Develop Bid Evaluation Plans, Procedures and Models for evaluating Technical Bid and Price Bids
- Manage the global contractual daily requirements and reporting of claim and variation progress
- Support NFE Offshore management team in handling major change orders and claims and negotiations with EPC contractors
- Coordinate on legal issues with Legal department under the direction of the Offshore Contract Lead
- Support development of multiple Cost / Schedule driven Contracting Scenarios for feeding into effective Contracting Strategy workshops.
- Establish procedures of transferring Contracts to Operations after demob of Project team
- Promote inter-departmental communications and encourages teamwork. Establishes clear communication with the Contractor
- Date of Birth:
- Direct Contact Number
- Email Id:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period: