A Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Electrical Specialist for an offshore major project to be based in Qatar by a leading oil and gas operating company.
- Provide Electrical Engineering advice and support to North Field Expansion (NFE) Offshore Project Management Team (PMT), by coordinating engineering aspects of the project in relation to the Electrical Engineering discipline to ensure technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule.
- Reports to Engineering Manager (NFE Offshore).
To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 8 years’ experience in the area of design and delivery of offshore oil and gas electrical systems and processes for Topside and Pipeline facilities involving high pressure piping wellheads, mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Experience in major capital projects, with knowledge of worldwide contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, in particular those involved in the construction of major onshore facilities, and operating in a multi-cultural environment is preferable.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this TAX FREE Job Opportunity!