Job DescriptionDue to an increase in workload and positive outcomes within the tender market our client is urgently seeking Working Foreman to join their team well-established Auckland team.
This company has a strong reputation for solely delivering commercial fitout and interior projects throughout New Zealand. Staff retention is highly valued within this company; they put this down to their youthful, dynamic and fun working environment. They've got a decent amount of projects they're activiley delivering on all at different stages of the project lifecycle.
The real must haves for this position are for someone who’s gained a carpentry qualification, this company requires people who have a strong understanding of construction and build-ability on site whether that’s on high-end residential and/or commercial interior projects, most of their projects have a large amount of intricate detail. This role will be responsible for driving a project on time and within budget as well as getting hands-on and putting the apron on.
Other traits and attributes we’re ideally seeking are:
- Experience delivering commercial interiors and fitout projects
- An understanding with IT systems and procedures is preferred due to planning programs utilized
- The ability to build long-lasting relationships with sub-contractors, management and other stakeholders
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Currently based in New Zealand and have the correct legal working right for New Zealand