Job DescriptionMy client is a major player in the mining sector and they are currently seeking experienced Excavator Operator for various mine sites in Western Australia.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization. With excellent training and development initiatives, this role will allow you to grow your career in a great working environment. You will be offered a competitive hourly rate and you will be working in state of the art facilities on a long term contract with the potential to move over direct for the right candidate.
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Experience operating any of the following machinery:
- Liebherr 994, 9400, 1900
- RH 340
- Experience working on mine sites
- Ensure that safe work practices are adhered to at all times
- Understanding of production targets and being able to reach them
- Manual C Class Driver’s license at a minimum
- Work Rights for Australia
- Have a current National Police Clearance (within 6 months)
- 2 contactable references