Job DescriptionExciting opportunity for a Document controller / Technical Writer to work a 6 month contract for a Global Healthcare company in Surrey.
- Responsible for the automated migration of Documentation & Training items into MasterControl
- Complete Metadata spreadsheet for documents
- Completed Metadata spreadsheets for training
- Support Data migration lead in dry run activities
- Manage the removal and tracking of items removed of the migration data set
- Support Document control and training functions during the project down times
- Provide post go live support for documentation and training
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding proficiency within Microsoft Excel
- Ensure that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality and in accordance with our values.
If you are interested in exploring further and have the required experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org