Job DescriptionExciting opportunity for a Document controller / Technical Writer to work a 6 month contract for a Global Healthcare company in Surrey.
- Responsible for the manual migration of Documentation & Training items into MasterControl
- Assist in the training of site personnel in MasterControl.
- Make Formatting and template updates to all migrated documentation to ensure suitability within the MasterControl System
- To ensure access requests for new users or changes to permissions for existing users of the electronic Quality Management Systems (QMS) are addressed in a timely manner
- Assist Site Quality Staff in the generation of the transition plan ensuring limited impact to the business
- Responsible for providing weekly updates to transition plan
- Provide post go live support for documentation and training
- Ensure that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality and in accordance with our values.
If you are interested in exploring further and have the required experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org