Job DescriptionOur client is currently seeking a Production Scheduler to work a 1 year contract near Edmonton, AB
Leverage SchedulePro for scheduling Production's time. Act as a resource to support Production and answer any questions. Design and Develop a SharePoint site for Production.
The Production Scheduler is responsible for all entries into SchedulePro including reporting, problem-solving and troubleshooting. Further, they serve as administrative support for the Asset Teams.
• Subject matter expert for SchedulePro tool used for shift scheduling and timesheets by Production Team Members.
• Timely and accurate input of exception time into SchedulePro (Overtime, absences, shift changes, work up, etc.)
• Act as a resource for SchedulePro inquiries/issues
• Audit SchedulePro entries prior to payroll deadline each pay period per HR auditing standards.
• Validate and assist in yearend quota balance reconciliations for payouts and carryovers.
• Ensure appropriate quota entitlements are showing in SAP for each hourly employee in Quarter 1 of each year.
• Interfaces with Human Resources and the payroll team on overtime policy issues and the data entry and reporting processes.
• Attends monthly payroll meetings and participates as meeting chair on a rotational basis.
• Compiles various reports including but not limited to the Production monthly overtime report, quarterly absence reports, yearend sickness reports.
• Provides back up support for other Production Time Focals for time entry & timesheets/inquiries.
• Onboard new Production hourly & staff in regards to pay practices and timesheet process by giving presentations or sending out emails.
• Coach PTMs and Production Team Leads when necessary to make the process effective and to ensure consistency
• Support Production with ad-hoc projects to deliver for the business
• Assist with booking meetings for Production staff
• Functional Site Owner for SharePoint and supporting Asset to maintain documentation
• Other duties as required
Business Administration Certificate or Office Administration Certificate preferred
• Proficient at using office software such as MSWord, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
• SchedulPro experience an asset
• Experience with balancing competing priorities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact with staff at various levels
• Handles sensitive matters with integrity and discretion
• Excellent time management in order to work within tight deadlines, data accuracy and ability to understand complex pay policy and procedures