- Assists with purchasing and negotiating materials, equipment, and supplies from vendors.
- Analyzes vendor quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers.
- May require a bachelor's degree and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Buyer will be procuring Electrical Materials primarily in SAP and Oracle – the successful candidate will be trained in Services in the near future.
- Related University Degree (Purchasing/Supply Chain Management, B-Comm., Finance, or Business Admin.
SCMP graduate or enrolled in the program)
- Minimum 1.5-2 years purchasing experience
- SAP Experience
Nice to have:
Both – Services and Materials Experience
Systems – Must have SAP, Nice to have Oracle
Oil and Gas experience