Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have adequate knowledge and understanding about process piping and Electrical and Instrumentation engineering deliverables that are required to be develop P&IDs
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in the development of P&IDs using Auto CAD version 2007 or later.
- Should have experience in basic administration activities associated with AUTO CAD and support in preparing blocks, attributes etc.
- Application of current drafting practices and tools for completion of assigned drafting tasks.
- Complete general drafting tasks assigned by the Lead Designer / Process Engineer per the agreed schedule
- Must demonstrate the ability to understand client and their Client practices/standards to ensure their consistent application throughout a project.
- Must adhere to client Basic Process Design Checklist and related client / their Client Standard Specifications and Drawings in preparing drawings.
- Required to learn and apply practical design procedures.
- Reviews engineering design data for completeness and consistency with client /their Client practice prior to commencing drawing preparation.
- Must have a basic understanding of the drafting requirements of all drawing disciplines.
- 3 months contract to be extended to 6 months if possible.
- Requires a diploma in Process Design or equivalent or Industrial Training with relevant experience in Oil & Gas P&ID
- A minimum of 4-5 years of P&ID design experience relating to the Oil & Gas industry
- Able to conceptualize and draw P&ID independently with minor instruction from project engineering.
- Good knowledge of technical aspects of oil and gas technology products and processes
- Basic knowledge on client products/processes preferred
- Experience with P&ID legends / Drafting of SBM , MODEC is added advantage
- General knowledge of oil and gas production, hydrocarbon upstream processing and oil/water separation.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities.
- Team player with a flexible attitude