Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for a Performance Drilling Tools Technician to be based in Den Helder, the Netherlands.
It's a permanent position where the right candidate will be directly employed with our client. Our client is one of the largest global Oil&Gas service providers, delivering innovative technologies and services for formation evaluation, well construction, completion, simulation and production. Our client is based in more than 100 countries worldwide.
- Receiving and offloading Jars, Accelerators & Shocktools using forklift or crane,
- Perform cleaning, disassembly and assembly of Jars, Accelerators & Shocktools,
- Perform QC Inspection and testing under supervision,
- Preparation of outgoing Jars, Accelerators & Shocktools,
- Maintain shop and equipment, work in steam bay, paint tools and general shop duties,
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- MBO level of working and thinking, preferably with a Mechanical qualification;
- 1-2 years of relevant oilfield experience in downhole tools, Jars or equivalent;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Must be independent and able to work in a team-based environment to meet monthly deadlines and goals,
- Must take responsibility for effectiveness of own work,
- Must have strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving skills, and keen attention to detail,
- Willing to work the hours necessary to enable the business to continually exceed expectations.
Important note: Only candidates who are currently residential in the Netherlands within a travel range of 45 minutes / 1 hour from Den Helder will be considered.