NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking a Environmental Compliance Analyst for a contract role based in Calgary (Monday-Friday).
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 4-year Degree related to Science or Engineering field or similar technical background with increased experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements in British Columbia, in particular related to project development and construction
- Expertise in management system design, implementation and continual improvement, specifically as it relates to compliance
- Highly skilled in compliance verification principles and processes
- Proficient in Microsoft systems including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly with building relationships with internal and external parties.
- Good listening, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, good team working skills in multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstrated experience with internal audit processes and execution
- Working knowledge of compliance management system design, implementation, assurance and continual improvement
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 management system structures
- Knowledge of StakeTracker