Job DescriptionNES Global Talent has partnered with international Oil and Gas majors to source the top talent available in the Australian and International market. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Queensland’s Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase as such we are now seeking an experienced Oil and Gas Production Support Engineer to fulfil a 12 month contract position based in Brisbane city.
The main purpose of the Production Support Engineer is to be responsible for the safe delivery of production in their respective region. The incumbent is expected to contribute to the short term (0-90 days) production activities and support the ICE team in surveillance activities for fields according to organisatiaonal standards and guidelines. This position is a member of a dedicated, multidisciplinary operations team focused on optimizing both in the short and medium term across their area to maximise volume and value to the business
- Develop field start up scenarios to support field commissioning
• Attend the daily production calls to support the field engineers as and when required
• Daily production monitoring and analysis
• Act as an interface between ICE and Field ops
• Proactively maintain and develop close working relationships with the various working groups
• Delivery of the production forecasting volumes, aligning field priority and rig schedule setting to achieve production targets.
• Accountable for daily well loss management across their respective catchment area.
• Support the Area PT on WRFM activities
• Updates and monitors well production trends and discusses daily remedial actions with Optimisation Lead, PT and Field Team.
• Liaises with the Compression Team and Field Production team to deliver the required volumes of gas to meet daily nominations, maximising the production potential across the field.
• Accountable FBHP optimisation and tracking
• Accountable for daily gathering flow assurance management
Skills & Requirements include though are not limited to:
- Engineering degree preferred in Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical or another technical related discipline.
- Experience in a technical position; including Production Operations, Well Engineering, Process Engineering, Production Technology or Reservoir Engineering is an advantage but not a requirement.
- CSG industry experience is an advantage.
- Exhibits good communication skills & willingness to learn quickly.
- Capable integrator, experienced with delivering in a collaborative team environment.
- High commitment to safety and environment. Key Competencies Recognised strong technical player in the Production Operations community
- Experience in the use of Production Systems for monitoring real-time operations
- Good team player
- Familiarity/experience in CSG operations, PCP and other artificial lift systems, solids challenges
- Familiarity with and understanding of the reasons behind past success in the continuous improvement of CSG production operations
Along with this your professionalism and leadership qualities will enable effective communication with the team ensuring cohesion and commitment to organizational processes and safe work practices. The incumbent will be required to travel to Surat sites on a regular basis
In return for your commitment you will be offered excellent day rate commencing for 12 month contract term along with the opportunity to establish yourself with an international expert.
Should your skills and ability fulfil the above please ‘Apply Now’.