Job DescriptionThis customer-facing role for a Global Energy Technology company, offers a long-term opportunity for a Perth-based position. Eligible candidates are urged to consider their ability to commit to a minimum of 2 years, with subsequent long-term extensions and permanency available.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Plan and manage HSE programs in conjunction with Project teams.
- Work closely as part of the project team to ensure compliance with government laws and regulations and policies and to ensure practical, effective measures are in place within the workplace, and a Safety Culture exists to ensure employees are accountable and responsible for health, safety and environmental conditions and practices.
- Develop project specific procedures and HSE Management Plans based on regulatory and/or client requirements.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions or concerns from employees, managers, clients and the general public.
- May require more direct supervision on new duties or special projects.
- Handle special projects, as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of regulations and HSE practices.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree required and min 3 years’ experience.
- Previous Subsea project experience beneficial.
- Pre-commisioning experience beneficial.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. We harness the power of engineering, data, and science to redefine what's possible. We operate in 120+ countries worldwide. A company of global scale with local know-how and commitment to service. We are committed to an inclusive and collaborative culture, helping our 67,000 employees develop their careers and thrive at work every day.