Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry.
Our valued client is seeking 2 District Fluid Technicians for a 1 year contract in Lloydminster, SK.
NOTE: Candidates must be local to the Lloydminster area or willing to relocate.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate engagement with stakeholders and troubleshoot issues to optimize fluid movement operations. Stakeholders include facilities operations, production operations, and the carrier dispatchers
- Monitor called/planned loads to ensure they are dispatched and hauled according to plan
- Provide transportation daily, weekly and monthly reports on fluid movement performance and targets
- Use decision support tools to derive daily load allocation plans and create daily "what-if scenarios" and daily resource requirements
- Liaise with Dispatch Technician Lead to provide input to the analysis of the Transportation System components and processes (e.g. for continuous improvement and optimization)
- Execute planned or emergency responses to changes/ accidents/ incidents as they occur within the Transportation System operating environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Class 5 driver’s license
- A minimum of 2 years fluid hauling related experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, decision making and facilitation skills
- Highly motivated, outstanding positive attitude and desire to grow job responsibility
- Knowledge of legal land descriptions
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Previous safety experience is an asset
- Prior work with Operations and Fluid Haulers
- Auditing experience and/or certification
- Incident Investigation experience and/or certification