Job DescriptionSSHE Data Analyst
Location: Baton Rouge
- Work with company and contractor’s site management and Safety,
- Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) organizations to implement the project and site safety programs and advice on best practice.
- SSHE Technicians provide support in one or more safety, security, health, or environmental subject areas to a particular site or functional group within an affiliate.
- A SSHE Technician supports data entry, management, and reporting skills while interacting with the field/operations organization and SSHE Advisors.
- Promote safety awareness and safe performance among project team members, including consultants and contractor personnel
- Maintain and update HSE database
- Keep site management apprised of significant safety issues and plans/progress towards resolving issues and eliminating hazards
- Communicate safety initiatives, achievements, experiences, and issues from other sites and projects with site team members and contractor/subcontractor safety advisors/management
- Monitor work processes to ensure compliance with the site work permit system and area/system responsibilities
- Collect and share safety company's lessons learned with other sites and project and functional management
- Identify and assist with prioritization of opportunities for site safety process improvements
- High School or College level education or equivalent preferred
- Experience in Construction Safety-related positions (previous experience within the group preferred)