Job DescriptionRole: Plant/Factory Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + Car + Bonus
Location: Stoke on Trent/Staffordshire
Do you want to work for a growing manufacturing company who are currently going through major growth and investment?
Are you an experienced Plant Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Are you a strong manager and leader who have a strong background in Manufacturing, Operations and Engineering Management?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a leading manufacturing company who are seeking a Plant Manager for one their factories in the Nottinghamshire area.
You will overall responsibility for leading teams, managing projects, budgets and the whole operations of the plant.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all site activities
- Develop and manage improvements for the plant
- Management of P&L, budgets and CAPEX
- Drive continuous improvement and lean manufacturing throughout the plant
- HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of both Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Hold Plant/Operations Management experience
- Experience of managing a team and managers
- Continuous Improvement
- Strong budget and CAPEX experience
- Experience of working in a heavy manufacturing environment
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
- £60,000 - £65,000
- Extra benefits