Job DescriptionInstrumentation/Analyzer Planner
Our client is currently seeking an Instrumentation/Analyzer Planner for a one year contract starting in January. The position will be based in Nanticoke Ontario.
- Participates in planning with Core/Work Teams - Plans and schedules any Routine Maintenance work required
- Works with Planner in developing schedule, cost estimates and equipment planning for Routine work to be accomplished during the Turnaround window
- Able to plan complex job and develop resource plan with Scheduler, Execution lead, and Operations across all disciplines.
- Able to identify and monitor critical and sub-critical paths for major events.
- Able to apply advanced functions of Planning & Estimating Tools, as applicable to the position.
- Able to educate field execution personnel on look-ahead schedules, and help ensure timely work progression.
- Provide input to maintenance work Contracting/Procurement strategy and steward to that plan.
- Resolve scheduling issues, including: Negative Float, Out-of-sequence updates, resource overloads, scope change, progress validation, etc.
- Develop a complete job plan with materials, resources and timeline.
- Provide input into material of construction selection and management. –
- Plan, estimate, track and schedule Field Order Changes
- 10+ years of closely related professional experience
- P6 (Primaver ) knowledge is an asset
- DCS/Triconex/PCL/Bentley/Nevada/Compressor controls knowledge would be an asset
- Good verbal and written