Job DescriptionWe are on the lookout for a Lead pipeline construction engineer to work on a 28/28 rotation in Iraq for an IOC.
You will be apart of the Pipeline Project Delivery team what manages Pipeline Projects from design to handover.
Project portfolio is installation of more than 200 km of new pipelines, replacement of existing pigtraps where hot tap and stopple techniques is used significantly.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS and COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Minimum 10 years experience as pipeline construction lead. Technical expertise in topics:
- Welding and welding procedures
- HSE management
- Material selection pipe, coating and valves
- Cathodic Protection
- Pigging activities
- Project Management
- Special pipeline techniques (e.g. boring)
- Inspection/testing techniques (NDT, hydrotesting, gauging)
- International operator experience is a must.