Job DescriptionThis close-knit, main contractor is actively seeking a Site Manager to join their collaborative team due to having an exciting project development in the pipeline. This role will be reporting into a Project Manager and one of the hands-on Directors.
This company has a dynamic, inquisitive and forward-thinking company culture where they’re always seeking ways to challenge the status quo. They have a conscious effort on their staff’s wellbeing and development examples of these are flexible working hours, career development programs and team bonding activities.
Within this role we’re seeking candidates who have come from a carpentry background and history delivering either new build residential, townhouse or commercial projects. Key criteria for this company are making sure that their staff can work together and collaborate affectively. They hold strong character and attitude at the top of their priorities when it comes to bringing on new team members.
Skills and attributes we’re seeking are:
- Proven experience delivering new build residential and/or commercial projects
- A carpentry qualification or similar, experience on the tools is advantageous
- An outgoing personality and a strong ability to communicate with confidence to internal and external stakeholders
- Capable understanding of using IT systems
- Local knowledge and a network throughout Bay of Plenty would be attractive
Opportunities to join an awesome company like this don’t come round often, apply now or contact Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 027 559 1570 to understand more.