Job DescriptionOur client, a youthful and collaborative construction company are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to continue their steady and strategic growth within their Auckland based team.
This role will be operating as a “right hand man” for one of the hands-on director and be responsible for providing assistance and guidance on multiple commercial and residential projects. Typically this company delivers projects to the value of $15 million however they’re currently working on a $25 million project.
Company culture and career development is something held at the forefront of this company’s personality, they invest significant amounts of time and money into their staff ensuring they prosper both professional and personal lives. A culture built on hard work, high standards, good banter and collaboration has resulted in this company’s consistent progress over a short time frame.
With this type of opportunity proven experience as a Project Manager is preferable however characteristics, attitude and team-fit come first. Individuals that can work collaboratively are naturally inquisitive and continuously thinking of ways to improve will fit like a glove.
Other preferences include:
- Proven experience within the construction industry whilst operating as a Project Manager
- A carpentry qualification or a relevant construction related degree/diploma
- The ability to build rapport and form long-lasting relationships with colleagues, consultants and clients
- Great communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong IT capabilities
- The legal right to work and live in New Zealand