Job DescriptionPLANNING ENGINEER
Work Location: Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
12 months contract (renewable)
You will be responsible for providing the full range of Project Schedules from bidding stage till close-out stage and prepare regular Project Performance Reports and produce measures to support schedule progress.
You must have extensive experience with Primavera P6
You will work under little supervision and handle sensitive information and functions for Rigs Building and MRO operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your main responsibility to support key processes in your assigned area performing duties such as Liaising with the Project Management Team in all relevant planning issue and prepare weekly / monthly Subcontracts accruals for Labour, Materials, Equipment and monthly actual forecast for project budget.
Your other responsibilities include Represent planning team at Integrated Work Team Meetings ,Initiate and maintain close liaison with all members of the Operations/Administration team and client representatives.
Who we are looking for:: Engineering Degree Qualified (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years’ experience in relevant industry performing the planning role of equivalent sized projects from inception (planning/FEED) to completion (commissioning / handover).
- Offshore or Onshore project fabrication/construction experience (Rig / Ship Building / MRO / Oil & Gas Plants / Mining).
- Background in mechanical engineering preferable (but not essential).
- PMP Certificate preferable (but not essential).
- Primavera P6 Certificate.
- Fluent English (Reading, Writing, Speaking).
- Arabic not essential but could be advantageous.
- Analytical,Decision Making,Abulity to work under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge of Primavera P6, MS Office (excel, word, power point etc).