Job DescriptionQuality Assurance Manager (m/w)
My client is a Swiss small pharma company that is constantly growing, this is an exciting time for you to join the team and benefit from a broad role in which you will be able to develop your skills across the whole QA, GMP area.
Joining a small company in a fast paced environment will give you the opportunity to have a border role which will help you to develop your skills, gain more knowledge across the whole QA spectrum.
This vast experience is what makes a candidate more attractive on the Life Science Market in Switzerland. Working in a small company where you’ll collaborate closely to the QA Director will make your hard work easily noticeable giving you more chances to move faster through the ranks.
- Creation and testing of qualification, process and cleaning validation documents
- In charge of the deviation, complaints and other documents related to the QMS
- Conduct inspections and audits
- Being responsible for QA matters in various projects and all QA internal project
- Close collaboration with the QM and the production team regarding quality issues
- Degree in Pharmacy/Chemistry/Biotechnology
- Experience in Quality and Project Management with a strong focus on qualification and validation in a GMP regulated environment
- Experience working with batch-release
- Experience working in a manufacture site
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Native in German mandatory and Fluent in English
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.