Job DescriptionNES Global Talent has partnered with international Oil and Gas majors to source the top talent available in the Australian and International market. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Queensland’s Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase as such we are now seeking an experienced Oil and Gas Maintenance Engineer- Maintenance & Reliability to fulfil a 12 month contract position based in Brisbane.
The main purpose of the Maintenance Engineer - Maintenance & Reliability is to be responsible to drive the improvement of availability, reliability and maintenance execution of the surface equipment to reduce facility deferment including overseeing 2 direct reports. This includes: Well and Separation units, Compression systems and Field Compression stations and Central Processing Plants (CPP). In doing this you will oversee 2 direct reports and interfaces with Asset Operations, Operations Engineering and Central Engineering .
- Bachelor’s degree engineering discipline
- Minimum of 10 years’ oil and gas or petrochemical engineering experience of which a significant portion has been spent in maintenance and reliability
- Experience in the application of problem solving techniques
- Experience in CSG well site operations and maintenance Principal Accountabilities
- Implement appropriate reliability techniques within the assets and drive increased reliability to improve equipment and asset performance
- Drive the defect elimination process and lead investigations on equipment failures to determine causes and to prevent future occurrence
- Monitor completion of failure investigation actions through the Manage Threats and Opportunities (MTO) process
- Monitor, compile and report reliability key performance indicators
- Coach operators and maintainers to identify reliability threats and raising appropriate notifications before failure
- Provide technical and reliability input to maintenance optimisation exercises to improve maintenance programmes
- Measure quality of failure data reporting and analyse to identify root causes.
- Assemble, distribute and communicate information on equipment condition and reliability performance to grow reliability awareness
Along with this your professionalism and leadership qualities will enable effective communication with the team ensuring cohesion and commitment to organizational processes and safe work practices.
In return for your commitment you will be offered excellent day rate commencing for 12 – 24 month contract term along with the opportunity to establish yourself with an international expert.
Should your skills and ability fulfil the above please ‘Apply Now’.