Job DescriptionOur client is currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant to join their team. The position requires someone to fulfil the following duties:
- To assist with the supervision and coordination of the Administration functions.
- Contribute to a continual improvement of Administration processes and procedures.
- Liaise with HSE team to address and resolve any hazards raised within the clients leased office space with regards to office services.
- Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures. Ensuring the welfare of personnel and the protection of assets and the environment at all times.
- Develop departmental procedures with regards to office services that meet the demands of the business. Provide continuous improvement to the procedures aligned with any change in business needs.
- Provide coordination of Administration including the areas of cleaning and/or recycling programs and staff amenities for all office space occupied by Onshore Operations.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the Operations Onshore visitor system. Maintain the process in line with company growth.
- Ensure the effective use of Meeting rooms and liaise with other departments to maintain the equipment to a satisfactory level.
- Obtain signatures and process documents as required while maintaining confidentiality.
- Comply with all departmental processes and procedures in relation to office services.
- Monitor the use and the expense and credit card system within the Operations Onshore Administration Team.
- Take minutes of meetings where required.
- Assist with calendar management where required.
- Provide support to the Senior Administration Officer.
- Candidates will need to be considered an expert in MS Office and high level of competence or aptitude in other relevant applications (SAP, Visio, PIMS etc.).
- Experience in contract management
- Experience in reporting and budget preparation
- High levels of verbal and written literacy.
- Year 12 plus a minimum of TAFE Cert lV or equivalent (preferably higher) in a business discipline